Sunday, October 4, 2009

About Me

Hey there,

I'm Kristine and I cook a lot (and blog quite a lot about it) so I figure, its high time I made a proper 'cooking blog' for all things related to my passion of cooking...and maybe of food outings..and..um...the sort :P.

391D holds many sweet and warm memories in my heart and I've done most of my cooking here so it comes to no surprise that I've chosen the name for this blog of mine.

Restaurant 391D holds most of my personal recipe archive. While most of the recipes here are taken from other source, they've all been tested by me and most of them have been slightly modified (due to limited ingredients or preference) by me. Yes it'll be filled with pictures (hopefully) and yes, you'll see some of my own recipes here (if there's one).


Hope you'll enjoy yourself here ;3

0 comments:

Restaurant 391D   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP